The Department of Immigration and Citizenship has announced important changes to affect a number of existing visas.
From the 23rd of March 2013 DIAC will no longer be accepting applications for the following existing visas:
- Tourist visa (subclass 676)DIAC-Changes
- Sponsored family visitor visa (subclass 679)
- Business (short Stay) visa (Subclass 456)
- Sponsored business visitor (short stay) visa (subclass 459)
- Medical Treatment (short stay) visa (subclass 675)
- Medical Treatment (long stay) visa (subclass 685)
- Electronic Travel Authority (visitor) (subclass 976)
- Electronic Travel Authority (business â€“ short validity) (subclass 977)DIAC-Changes
- Electronic Travel Authority (business â€“ long validity) (subclass 956).
Clients are advised to contact us on 03 9005 0832 and see if they qualify for one of the other new visa subclasses.